Christmas is now over and the New Year is just round the corner!!
Unfortunately, I didn’t carry out the planned TBR pile for December, as I was starting to feel the pressure of my degree, and decided that I needed to spend December focusing on my upcoming essays, so that I was better prepared for the New Year! So my TBR pile has moved from December to January, with a few added extra’s I found this month!
On to my TBR pile!! This month, I have a fair few books to be read, and I am so excited to be reading them! They are:
- Indian Summer by Lanie Love
- Consumption in the Jazz Age by Jo Lynn
- The Long Way Around by Terri Jones
- Something Better by Melissa Mattie
- Because of You by Renee Pellegrino
- The Birthday By Carol Wyer
- The Letter By Kathryn Hughes
- An American Family by Jackson Baer
- Jess and The Pirate Hat By Anna Luciano
- Tomahawks and Tembleque By Milady Zafiro
As well as carrying out book reviews, I decided to have a go at the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Each day I will be posting a blog ‘piece’ about all kinds of different things that interest, or are about me! I am really excited about this, and hope you will all enjoy it! 😀
Happy Reading 🙂