*Please be advised that affiliate links may be used within this post. If you click on any of the links, there will not be a cost to you, however, I may receive some commission. You can find out more from my Policy here.*
This month has been crazy!!
I can finally confirm that I am leaving my current job and am moving on into a new job at the beginning of September!! I can’t wait to start this next step. As you may remember, in my current job, I live within the building, so I am currently sorting through endless clothes, stuff, cupboards deciding whether to keep them.
It’s funny though, as when I was typing up Stacking the Shelves for this month, I thinking about how I was still buying books even when I don’t have the room! Any one else had that problem when moving?!
This month I read the following books;
- I, Coriander by Sally Gardener
- The Complete Fairy Tales by Perrault
- Bloody Chambers by Angela Carter
- The Girl You Forgot by Giselle Green
- Mary Queen of Scots by John Guy – Read Your Bookshelf Challenge 2020
My goals for July were to;
- Blog Tour Review of The End of Her by Shari Lapena
- Review ARC’s
- Connect with more book bloggers
- Book Tags!
- Achieve 200 total views by the end of the month
This month, I managed to complete only the Book Tour as I have been busy with sorting out bits for the new job and trying to get everything ready for Uni and my move in September! I suspect next month will be a little similar. I am hoping in September to get back to normality with my blog 🙂
My goals for August are to;
- Blog Tour Review of The Girl You Forgot by Giselle Green
- Blog Tour Review of The Library Murders by M.R Mackenzie
- How To Break An Evil Curse by Laura Morrison – Read Your Bookshelf Challenge 2020 (August) / ARC
- Sheltering Rain by Jojo Moyes – Read your Bookshelf Challenge 2020 (March)
What are your goals for August? Did you manage to complete July’s goals? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Happy Reading, x